FlyAway nonstop bus
This is a bus service that provides transportation between LAX, Union Station, and Van Nuys.
Pick-up & Drop-off Zones
At LAX airport: FlyAway buses transport passengers to the upper Departures level of each terminal. In turn, passengers can board the FlyAway bus at the lower Arrivals level, in front of each terminal under a green "FlyAway, Buses and Long Distance Vans" sign. Each vehicle is marked with its destination.
Downtown Los Angeles (At Union Station): To either get on or off the FlyAway bus, passengers must use the Union Station East underground facility. The entrance is on Vignes street. As you enter the plaza on Vignes Street, to the right of the P-1 level you will find the passenger pick-up and drop-off area.
In Van Nuys: The pick-up and drop-off zone at the Van Nuys FlyAway Bus Terminal is located on Woodley Ave.
Image from Youtube
Fare tickets (one way)
Union Station $9.75
Van Nuys $9.75
Employee Monthly Pass $120
Two children under 5 with each paying adult free Tickets can be purchased on the bus with Visa, Master Card or American Express credit or debit cards.
- Tickets are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Cash is NOT accepted. Cash can be used to purchase FlyAway® tickets at all Metrolink ticket machines for service at Union Station.
- Currently, FlyAway® is not equipped to handle credit card PIN and chip technology.
- FlyAway® LAX Employee Monthly Passes are available for purchase at:
- Union Station Ticket Office, One Gateway Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Van Nuys FlyAway Terminal Ticket Office, 7610 Woodley Ave., Van Nuys, CA 91406
- LAWA Rideshare – West Administration, 7301 World Way West, #200, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- LAWA Rideshare – Skyview Center, 6053 West Century Blvd., #420, Los Angeles, CA 90045
For more information on FlyAway bus service, call (714) 507-1170